Mass Times for All Saints Day and All Souls Day
All Saints Day – November 1st
Holy Day of Obligation
Thursday, October 31st – 6:00p.m.
Friday, November 1st – 8:00a.m.
Solemnidad de Todos los Santos, un día de Santa Obligación
Viernes, 1 de noviembre – 7:00p.m. (Español)
All Souls Day – November 2nd
Saturday, November 2nd – 8:00a.m.
(this Mass does not replace your Sunday Obligation)
Conmemoración de Todos los Fieles Difuntos
2 de Noviembre -7:00p.m. (Español)
(esta Misa no reemplaza su Obligación Dominical)
There will still be the Saturday evening Vigil at 4:00p.m.
Prison Holiday Gift Bag Project
We are currently collecting the listed items for the 2019 Holiday Gift Bags for incarcerated women. Items for the gift bags may be left in the Church Office of the main vestuble of the Church.
Due to very strict prison rules we are able to use ONLY listed items:
- Greeting Cards (all kinds, 7.5″x 6.5″ or smaller no glitter or glued on items, nor pop-ups)
- Picture Postcards (all kinds)
- Scratch Pads (5″x 7″ or smaller no sticky notes)
- Pens (no clickers)
- Emery boards (no nail files)
- Lip Balm (stick type)
- Toothbrushes (individually packaged – Adult)
- Toothpaste (2 ounces or smaller)
- Combs (not rat tail or picks)
- Tissue Packets
- Soap (2 ounces or smaller – Hotel/Motel type)
- Body Wash (2 ounces or smaller – Hotel/Motel type)
- Shampoo (2 ounces or smaller – Hotel/Motel type)
- Conditioner (2 ounces or smaller – Hotel/Motel type)
- Lotion (2 ounces or smaller – Hotel/Motel type)
- Tea bags (individually sealed)
- Hot Chocolate (individually packed)
- Coffee (individual packets, instant)
We will be collecting these items from now until November 17. We appreciate your help in making this a successful 2019 Holiday Gift Bag Project for incarcerated women. God Bless!
Proud Sponsor of St. Therese